Location: London, England, UK
Join renewable leaders globally to explore the role of waste to energy in the drive to carbon-neutral at Energy from Waste Virtual conference!
With sessions on feedstock, plastics, CCS, hydrogen and high-value outputs, heat networks, project delivery, operational excellence, finance, investment and growth market opportunities, it’s a packed programme of expertise and topical debate, all delivered on a platform designed to make engagement and networking as easy as possible.
See full details here – www.efwconference.com
- Analyse new opportunities as the sector decarbonises, feedstock changes and non-intermittent energy becomes ever more important in the energy mix.
- Understand the investment appetite for waste to energy in a range of important markets, including Australia, Brazil, Central Eastern Europe and more.
- Assess policy updates on resources, heat and CCS from key government department speakers
- Join industry discussions on critical topics – EPC delivery, investor trends and appetite, heat network development, the optimum role of waste to energy in the low carbon future.
- Examine the technical challenges and economic benefits of revamping and upgrading older plants.
- Keep ahead of technical developments in operational efficiency, APCr recycling, Carbon Capture and Storage, plastics and chemicals.
- Gain the latest updates on the development of two of the world’s most innovative waste to energy plants.
- Hear from top business leaders on the future shape of the industry itself.
With a full programme of top speakers, networking sessions, round-table discussions and interactive debates, Energy from Waste virtual is the essential event of 2021.
Take advantage of the special Clean Energy Pipeline subscriber offer and save 17.5% off the standard delegate rate – Book now for just £495.00 + vat.
Use code EFWSUP21 at the end of the booking process to secure your discount.