Connecting Green Hydrogen Europe 2022 (CGHE2022) is the leading Green Hydrogen Conference and Exhibition in Europe, which will be held in Meliá Avenida América, Madrid on July 06-07, 2022. It’s also the premier business networking platform to meet with prospective partners and strike the best business deals.
CGHE2022 brings key decision makers from all green hydrogen value chains, gathering 500+ Participants, 50+ Speakers, 20+ Exhibitors & Sponsors to together accelerate green hydrogen development in Europe.
CGHE2022 Event Highlights:
- Co-located with Wind Asset Management Europe & Solar Energy Future Europe 2022.
- New Partnership Opportunities with Energy generators & gas producers, Large energy users, Infrastructure owners & developers, Government and Investors & buyers.
- Trends of Green Hydrogen Production and Hydrogen Application.
- Policy and Market Framework, Hydrogen Value Chain and Advanced Water Electrolysis Technologies.
- Commercial Strategies To Speed up Green Hydrogen Value Chain Development
- Linking Green Hydrogen Supply and Demand between Countries
- Distributed Green Hydrogen in Decarbonizing the European Energy System
- Stimulating Investments to Build a Matured Green Hydrogen Ecosystem
- Scaling Up Green Hydrogen Production: Opportunities For Developers & Utilities
- Emerging Hydrogen Production Technologies in Accelerating Decarbonization
- Cost Reduction Options and Usage of Existing Strength
- Large scale End-use – Hydrogen Applications in Industry and Transport
Official Event Website: www.europe.gh2events.com
Contact Us: [email protected]