The 12th Rushlight Show 2021 takes place on Wednesday and Thursday 10-11 March 2021 as a virtual event. This event involves many of the key contacts in the sector and can totally change your view of virtual events.
With sponsorship from Innovate UK, BEIS, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Flanders Investment & Trade, Venner Shipley, Granted Consultancy, Planet Mark, Shoosmiths and London South Bank University, the event is attracting over 400 cleantech CEOs and entrepreneurs, investors, financiers, advisers, corporate customers sustainability professionals, key officials from government departments, media, consultants and other sector participants. It is the market place for cleantech innovation and sustainable solutions and details are available at https://www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-show/.
The event highlights are:
- Address by the Minister of State for Business, Energy and Clean Growth at BEIS, Anne-Marie Trevelyan
- Energy session led by David Joffe, Head of Carbon Budgets, Climate Change Committee and David Hart of E4tech, with the CCSA, E3G, Energy UK and Centrica, covering the road to Net Zero with particular reference to hydrogen, bioenergy and CCUS. This is a must attend session for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
- Natural Capital review with Marta Santamaria, Capitals Coalition
- Circular economy session led by Julie Hill, Chair, WRAP and Dr David Greenfield, Circular Economy Club, with case studies by Kresse Wesling, Whitecroft Lighting and MUD Jeans.
- Over 150 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability in the Exhibition, incorporating the Innovate UK, BEIS and LSBU Showcases.
- 23 market-ready sustainable solutions presented and then discussed by the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel of senior sustainability and procurement representatives from Vinci Facilities, Ibstock Brick, Cummins, Canon Europe, Port of London Authority and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Over 100 cleantech innovation presentations available on demand in the Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference.
- 36 live investor pitches in the private Investor Lounge.
- Instant virtual-business-card-led video chat resembling the interaction in a physical event for the Networking and exhibitor interaction, with open and private bubbles, one-to-one and in groups, as well as live chat and scheduled meetings.
Registration for online payment (delegate tickets £50 or 100 plus VAT) can be found at https://www.cvent.com/events/rushlight-show-2021-virtual/registration-623e4a9b398e4c4b88a4f7dbc0d18510.aspx?fqp=true.
Registration for a stand (£300 plus VAT, including 2 delegate places) or if participants wish to be invoiced is via email to [email protected].